United Kingdom 2017 Programme
Religious Studies A level Masterclass for Teachers
Exam board training for your reformed A level and professional development with Oxford University.
Who it's for:
Essential for all teachers and managers of A-level Religious Studies.
When and where it's happening:
On the 21st and 22nd of April 2017 at Oxford University.
- Qualification training with your exam board representatives
- Subject training by exam board approved trainers
- Question and answer sessions with your exam board
- Professional development with Oxford University
- Keynote talks by Oxford academics
- Find out the best way to deliver a linear course to your students
- Give feedback to exam boards on delivering the specification so far
- Liaise with colleagues and share resources
- Get reassurance about results, recruiting students, and delivering the new specification
£375 per person for both days, including one night's accommodation at the University, £220 for one day.
Reserve your place
We anticipate high demand for this residential, so the sooner you can book the better.
Bookings are now closed.